November 26, 2008

Typealyzer

I found this on both Poet Mom and Book of Kells and decided to try. Typealyzer determines the personality of your blog.

My results?

ESTP - The Doers
The active and playful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical outdoor activities. The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.

Yep, I'd say that's mostly true. I wouldn't say yes to the "physical outdoor activities" - I'm not much of a sporty person. But the rest is surprisingly true.

Pass it on. What's your blog's personality?

3 comments:

Priya said...

I'm a performer.

January said...

I think we had the same result. And like you, I'm not the outdoorsy type.

Nikki Carson (Katie) said...

I'm a mechanic and and artist.