April 29, 2011

A few goodies

Hello! It's been a while since I've swung by. I hope everything's all right with you; things have been pretty smooth for me, with some pretty sun-breaks in between.

These past few weeks I stumbled across some memorable videos that I thought I'd share with you, if you haven't seen them yet.

I can't do a video post without this trailer, being the little Potter fanatic that I am. This trailer is incredible in so many ways I can't even begin to explain. Although I must admit that seeing it makes me very sad that such a fundamental part of my childhood is coming to a close.




I may not be Christian, but you don't even have to be religious to fall in love with this performance. I'm truly in awe of her...what a voice.



And there you have it. Have a good weekend, everybody!

No comments: