- went parasailing.
- touched (and kissed) a dolphin.
- saw and played on a white sand beach.
- went in a submarine.
- saw stingrays and sea turtles.
- went to Mexico.
- heard a Michael Jackson song (yes, shame on me).
- tasted saltwater.
- set foot in the ocean.
- went to a restaurant where there were no prices on the menu.
- stayed at an all-inclusive hotel (which explains the previous statement).
- drank a Shirley Temple (and lots of them, might I add).
- sat under a beach umbrella.
- held a baby sea turtle (and released it into the ocean).
- swam with a life jacket on.
- went to a water theme park outside the U.S.
- tried a habanero pepper salsa (bad decision).
- and rode the Mexican public bus.
August 26, 2011
We just got back from our Cancun vacation just a few days ago. It's an absolutely beautiful place, and there is so much to do there. It was a memorable trip for me because it was the first time I...