- I wish every house were as awesome as this one. (I know you do, too.)
- Blueberries are back in-stores again! Aside from being nutritionally amazing, they're also so delicious I could live off them. (No, really.)
- The Stuttgarter Kammerorchester & Karl Munchinger version of "Canon in D" is heavenly.
- Speaking of music, you haven't truly listened to "Hallelujah" until you've heard Kate Voegele's rendition.
- This might just be the coolest street ever.
- Sometimes you just need a little inspiration.
- This is kind of an old post, but it's still lovely eye candy.
February 01, 2011
Happy February, everybody! I know there's some cough/cold stuff going around that's pretty nasty, and some of you have potentially-record-setting blizzards coming through your neighborhoods, so here are a few things to cheer you up and make today just a bit less depressing: