March 03, 2009

Sweet and Lovely Things

The folks in the blogosphere are far too kind. An indescribable amount of thanks go to the fabulous Miss Erin and Sherry.

****

I know I'm a day late, but happy 2nd anniversary, readergirlz!

****

I had the pleasure of meeting a group of children's authors/illustrators yesterday at an event for Read Across America. My first event = amazing experience. I loved it. I sat next to this author, who was absolutely fantastic in making me feel welcome and entertaining me.

****

Again, I'm late in mentioning this, but that doesn't decrease the walking-on-air feeling. Thank you oh so much Kelli!

****

On Goodreads, we are mourning the castings for The Lightning Thief -- join us!

****

I <3 the blogosphere. And you all. I really do.

****

I wanted to have a unique contribution today. Since there are so many amazing things going on, why not links? Why can't links be confessions?

And thus ends my Tuesday linkage -- a confession of sorts.

5 comments:

Erin said...

*loves you*

Maya Ganesan said...

Thank you! *loves Erin back*

Beth Kephart said...

Linkages are a form of love....

Maya Ganesan said...

That too, Beth.

Sherry said...

Sweet and lovely, Maya. Happy day :)