January 09, 2009

A couple of thank-yous.

My email was chock-full of goodies when I checked today. A big thank-you to everyone who brightened my day.

A thank-you to EVERYONE (and I mean EVERYONE, even if you've only visited once) who visited -- or still visits -- my blog. And an even bigger thank-you to everyone who comments. Even the smallest of comments is an immediate smile-maker.

THANK YOU to everyone who's complimented me, or wished me good luck, with my book. I can't wait for you guys to read it -- I really hope you'll like it, if you're planning to pick up a copy. Each compliment or good-luck wish means so much to me, and I can't thank you all enough.

And finally, a huge thank-you to YOU for reading this!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, you're so cute :)

I'm excited to read your book! (and yeah, a little jealous too that you've having a book published, but hey, I'm human :P)

Q said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't realize that you were going to be published! That's incredible and so so awesome! I'll keep an eye out for a copy.

Anonymous said...

Hi! First time visitng your blog (through a link from Danielle's blog), and I think your accomplishment is completely awesome. I read Gentle Twilight and loved it. :)

Katherine Grace Bond said...

Hey Maya,

What a cool blog! I'm venturing out of my cave and into blogland. I'll have to take some tips from you.

Maya Ganesan said...

Danielle & Q -- thanks! I hope you'll like it.

Rebecca Joy -- it's great to see you here. Thanks for visiting! I'm glad you loved Gentle Twilight (one of my personal favorites, too). :)

Katherine -- were you ever in a cave? ;) And thank you for paying me a visit!

Sherry said...

My pleasure. And thank you for visiting my blog and commenting.