January 26, 2009

It's been a few days since I posted.

I haven't had a chance to upload pictures yet, but the book should be available for purchase in two-ish days. It depends on when we can get to the post office.

To pass the time, here's a screenshot of my desktop background.

My favorite quote ever is from my dad. He said, "Human life is like a factory," and that phrase has stuck in my head and is officially my favorite quote. It's so true.

People are up round the clock, driving, going places...life really is a factory. Or, a wheel that never stops spinning.

8 comments:

Beth Kephart said...

You are something else, Miss Maya!

I work in a cold space, too. It keeps one awake, invigorated.

Anonymous said...

You really are talented, Maya!

Anonymous said...

That's a nice quote and picture. :)

Maya Ganesan said...

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Nikki Carson (Katie) said...

Maya,

I am so glad that you are posting more on your blog. Your archives are lengthing greatly!

Katie

Priya said...

Maya, I've tagged you.

Nikki Carson (Katie) said...

Maya,

You are one of three people I can tag. Just look at my blog for more details.

Katie

Michelle said...

Yup, so true