June 19, 2010

Wizarding World of Harry Potter

If the freakishly huge popularity of Harry Potter wasn't enough to convince you that the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the theme park that opened at Universal Studios yesterday to recreate the Harry Potter experience and world for fans, was -- and is -- going to be insanely crowded, here is proof (from a Twitterer who tweeted this photo of the line to get inside). I guess we all know what the moral of this picture is: You get there early, you get in early. But judging from this, we'll have to get there extra-early. (click photo for large)

6 comments:

Scott said...

Harry Potter will live for generations now :)
http://manypeoplesearch.com

Q said...

Isn't that Universal Studios?

Myrna Foster said...

Yikes! Maybe the lines will calm down after a while.

Unknown said...

I got to the park at 7:00 a.m. that day and made it into the Wizarding World at 11:30 a.m.! The people that far back were waiting for 9-10 hours! Check out my photos: http://amandarosetew.blogspot.com/

Jessie Carty said...

I'd love to hear more about what people actually thought who went in because the info I had seen made it seem like there were really only a couple of rides and a few stores.

I'll wait till the off season :) Orlando is great in October and February!

Maya Ganesan said...

Q: Whoops! Thanks for noticing. I fixed the mistake.